There are a few different options available for termite treatment such as:
- Exterra Monitoring & Baiting Program
- Reticulation System
- Physical Barriers
Treatments carried out to AS3660.2.
- Drill hols in patios, verandah steps or paths adjacent to the external walls of your home & inject termite control agents to form a horizontal barrier
- Trench and treat soil abutting substructure walls and piers and external walls
- With any full treatment we come back in 1month after the chemical has been applied to check for activity & to make sure the chemical has settled
- In six months from the original inspection we do another full inspection of your property.
Products we use:
Install 1-2 Above-ground stations inside your property, fill with Requiem termite bait.
Once termites are eliminated from inside your home In-ground stations are set up outside & are monitored.
If we find termites in one of the stations, we add the Requiem Termite Bait. The termite digests the bait & brings it back to the nest, eliminating the colony.
- Exterra is a termite monitoring & baiting program.
- Unique termite Interception Zone which protects your home.
- Focus Termite Attractant draws termites into the Exterra stations.
- Preferred eucalypt timbers ensure termites enter stations.
- Safe for you, your pets & the environment.
- Eliminates the termite colony.
Read more information on Exterra.